Integrated Model of Brand Management
On May 17, 2012 Executive Education met to address the subject of an integrated model of brand management, held in the Wroclaw School of Banking. The seminar was entitled "Quest for the Golden Fleece. Beyond Cape Horn".
Executive Education takes the form of interactive workshops aimed at experience exchange among executive personnel. The meeting was organized by Executive and Wroclaw School of Banking in cooperation with Business Centre Club. More than 40 CEOs, directors and company owners from Wroclaw and surrounding areas were in attendance. Representatives of such companies as:
have confirmed their participation.
The meeting was hosted by the experts of Executive:
- Krzysztof Tarka, Executive founder, partner and expert in the area of organization development, organizational attitude and behaviors and human capital management. Creator of the Executive Education Program.
- Jan Żytko, Executive partner and expert in the area of brand creation as well as company integration and brand-based team motivation.
The following lectures were given:
- Pride of leaders and decision-makers
- Expansion and success of Polish brands
- CAPE HORN™ concept
- Three elements of Brand Pride: Aspiration, Reputation and Engagement
- Beyond Cape Horn
We would like to thank the participants for their active engagement in the discussion.
Cycle of Executive Education meeting will commence in September. Their goal is:
- Teaching methods of building a positive image of owners, CEOs and corporate decision-makers.
- Experience exchange among executive personnel.
- Preparation of the latter to undertaking higher level decision-making positions – Board member or in an international corporate structure.